Main menu

Pages

How much money can I make from Adsense? 2022


How much money can I make from Google Ads 2022?

Making money from a blog is a lucrative proposition, and Adsense is one of the best options for bloggers who want to invest in their blogs, and most often, the first question asked by the new period is how much money can I earn from Google Ads?


Even though commission marketing or CPA marketing pays more than Adsense, Adsense ads offer peace of mind that comes with a fixed income. Think of it this way: Adsense acts as a savings account where you will mostly be paid at a fixed interest rate, and commission marketing acts as an investment in mutual funds, where income can fluctuate but will be higher compared to Adsense.


Regardless of all this, this article is not about who is best for higher-income: AdSense or commission marketing, but instead, it relates to one of the most common questions in my experience about Adsense.


I was recently presenting a workshop at a hosting seminar, and after the seminar, an attendee asked me how much money I could make from its photo site or any other easy-to-use place for Adsense. Two days earlier, another asked: How much money can I earn from Google Adsense ads? All this attention suggested to me that it is time to address this question in an article on at least one of my blogs, follow me and you will know the answer in detail.


How much money can I make from Google Ads 2022?

First, ask yourself, is your blog professionally designed? And does she look great? Is the content on this blog original and adds value. You use the Blueger platform, but that shouldn't be a problem. Because you use a custom domain, I recommend that you get a dedicated email address for the domain using Outlook, and start using it, after answering positively the above, you are on the right track.


Now, let's get back to our original question: "How much money can I make with Google Ads?"" (one of the most common questions everywhere):


I experienced the same question when I first started using Adsense. I've heard a lot of stories about people earning $50 a click or making thousands of dollars through Adsense every month. I wondered if I could get that kind of money from Adsense. To be honest, I didn't make as much money from Adsense as the one who collected the workers in Adsense, but I didn't go bad in the first few months or so, and I'll explain why below.


How can you calculate Adsense income in the future:

I hate your frustration, but there is no easy and convenient way to calculate your future earnings at Adsense because you can't predict how much you'll earn for every click. Adsense's income depends on a variety of factors. Here are some of the most common factors that contribute to AdSense's increased profits:


The subject of your blog:

Let's start with the foundations of Adsense. Google Adsense relies on the AdWords concept, where advertisers bid keywords, and then ads are displayed on third-party websites such as yours and sites using Adsense.


Over time, advertisers have become smarter, and now they offer more quotes on long keywords, as they provide better conversion and income.


In addition, there are some high-paying subjects/specialties and some are low-paid. For example, specialty/health topics, financial loans, or law firms are considered high-cost per click, while other subjects such as movies or low-paying CPC calling cards are considered. The position of technology at Adsense is moderate, and income per click depends on several factors.


The geographical location of your blog visitors

Adsense income also depends on the country that sends you the most visits. For example, if your blog gets more visits from countries like the United States, you're more likely to earn more money per click on your Adsense ads. On the other hand, if you get more visits from developing countries such as India, Nepal, and Algeria ... The list is long, and you are likely to earn just a cent per click, due to the difference in the average purchasing power of these countries.


Other factors:

While the above factors are the most influential factors associated with your AdSense earnings, other factors such as your ad position, admix, and ad types (image, text, or both), are other factors.


All these factors can be easily improved by strategically executing Adsense ads on your blog (top of the page and blending them wisely). Several other factors will require work before launching your blog that may contribute to raising your income from Adsense.


Many bloggers create blogs explicitly to make money using Adsense. There's nothing wrong with that, of course, but people usually give it up relatively quickly because they don't stay on their blog for a long time. Moreover, without full knowledge of the domain, the quality of the site decreases over time, and it does not pay off well in the long run.


In my last guide on how to create an AdSense blog with a little effort, I explained how to create a good AdSense blog, a strategy you can easily copy.


So - the next time you find yourself wondering how much money you can earn from Adsense ads, ask yourself what area you have an interest have the information you want to share, and what kind of visitors you hope to visit your blog and from anywhere.


If you know anyone who may benefit from the information in this publication, feel free to share it. As usual.

table of contents title